Climber Line - PRW-35
The new PRW-35 models are the latest additions to the PRO TREK Climber Line of real outdoor gear for nature lovers. These new digital models feature intuitive operation and are made by incorporating materials that are expected to reduce environmental impact.
The urethane bands of these models have slits to prevent the build-up of sweat and improve comfort while on the trail. The soft bands, cases, and back covers of these watches incorporate bio-based resin material that is expected to help reduce environmental impact.
Large buttons along the right side of the watch allow one-press measurement of bearing, barometric pressure/temperature, and altitude. Measurement results are digitally displayed in numerical form. Function displays indicating the measurement function of each button support intuitive, fumble-free operation even under the harshest outdoor scenes. STN LCDs and a bold font make display data easier to read.
In addition to measurement functions, these watches also feature Tough Solar, time calibration signal reception, and 100-meter water resistance.
- 100-meter water resistance
- STN LCD for easy reading
- Triple Sensor (bearing, barometric pressure/temperature, altitude)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2 locations), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm
- Low-temperature resistance (-10°C/14°F)
- Full auto LED backlight (Super Illuminator)