Introducing a new model lineup from the Master of G Series of ultimate toughness timepieces. This lineup consists of a total of six rust resistant construction GULFMAN models, all equipped with MULTBAND 6 radio-controlled timekeeping capable of receiving six different time calibration signals around the globe. External metal parts are made of titanium alloy, which has outstanding rust resistance properties, for total protection even in seawater environments. The screws that secure the band, the forged back cover, and other metal parts are made of titanium alloy.
Other features include Tide Graph and Moon Data, whose readouts are located in the center of the display for quick, at-a-glance reading.
The generous use of red in the design of these models creates a bold look.
- Rust resistant construction
- Tide Graph provides tide information for a specific location.
- Moon Data show Moon age for a specific location.
- MULTIBAND 6 reception of six time calibration signals: Japan (2), United States, Germany, England,m China
- Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.